Tuesday, March 23, 2010

no moods

I don't know why i had not moods to write my blog..Coz more stresses on my shoulder .Although so , i also did not do some things what i should do.
I don't know the reason.Probably i met some troubles.And maybe i have no moods on my feeling. Why only me ..?
Why i feel no real friends in my heart. Perhaps it is experience in my mind. i don't believe real emotions. In my mind ,i just surpose my family love me.Others is not really received by me.
How to say. How to describe. How to write . sorry to write a confused post....

1 comment:

  1. how can u feel u have no real friends in your heart?..there're alots of your friends care for u,like ou tao...i know he care much about u..dont think negative..i am your friend too...if you want to be friends with me,i'll be glad... we lose someone we love,but we dont lose friend...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete