Wednesday, March 17, 2010

orange peel

I don't know why i named my blog is orange peel . maybe i love this name .in other hand i never forget this name's meaning . so i just want my blog is named orange peel when i first use it.
How to describe my mood now. maybe i should not to think former emotion.
Her birthday is coming ,i never forget that day when is her birthday. formerly, i gave me a name that was ORANGE PEEL. Becouse you,i unawares got a new name. I know, you know ,the meaning is . maybe just you and me ,we know.. Nowadays , only me.
Afterwards , this name may be my another nickname. i know you like eating oranges. Of cause i liked oranges , but cause you, i was from like to dislike..i dislike eat oranges now. because i am afraid to miss you so that influence my mood .
I really want to be a man that without emotion on love..but i can not.
In one sence ,i really fail.. i can not break my mind . i can not avoid former emotion.
i just a well-wisher, i just bless you in my heart. happy birthday to you!
your eternal orange peel.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be afraid former emotion.As we know,it let us grow up,isn't it?can you imagine grow up without it?What we miss, may come in forms of many,but what's similar is, the act of missing can be very hard to get over.Why we can't let it go?My means we should yearn yesterday,and also we should not forget what we should do after yesterday.Yearn is sweetness words,but wallow in yearn is awesome cos it can destroy yourself.
    Come on ,if you miss her just make a call,don't think anything stupidity.
    Finally ,I hope you can bestir yourself!

    ReplyDelete